- Minimize distractions
- Set yourself up
- Don’t spend too much time finding a video to watch. Raffle style
- Play class on tv and connect to speaker or headphones
- Dark room, light a candle
Did you know you can bring everything you love about StarCycle to YOU? We’re talking about your favorite instructors, fun music, high energy, and a booty kicking workout all in the comfort of your own home.
StarCycle On Demand offers an extensive library of classes to fit your needs and schedule. Short on time? We have 15 minute classes and 10 minute add-on options so you can mix and match. If you need more time to yourself, try a 30 or 45 minute class.
This all sounds great, but let’s be real–the hardest part of at-home workouts is making a motivating and comfortable environment. We have some tips and tricks so you can make the most out of your workout!
- Minimize distractions as much as possible. Think about turning your phone on “do not disturb” or leaving it in the other room if you don’t need it for your workout. If you’re in the same room as a tv, make sure to turn it off. Consider putting away that pile of laundry or dirty dishes so you aren’t feeling bothered to clean up.
- Don’t spend too much time trying to decide what video to watch. Sometimes this can take longer than the actual workout! We recommend trying raffle style. Number 1-10 pieces of paper, and draw a number out of a bowl. That’s the workout you’re going to do today!
- Try playing your video on a larger screen. Use your iPad, laptop, or connect to Apple TV. You can even get old school and connect your computer to your tv with an HDMI cord. Think about using headphones or connecting to a bluetooth speaker if you can’t hook up to a tv.
- Create the most in-person experience while at home. Sometimes the best part of being in class at a StarCycle studio is the dark, candlelit room. Light a few candles, turn off the lights and enjoy the ride!
We hope your next StarCycle class at home feels good, and there are less distractions. You can get your StarCycle On Demand monthly subscription for $19 each month, and a 7-day free trial!