It’s that time of year again! Have you found yourself hustling to find that perfect gift, only to come out empty-handed? We’ve got you. All of us at StarCycle HQ put together a list of 15 gifts that are sure to have your fitness-minded friends seeing stars. Added bonus: most of these gifts are gender-neutral, so feel free to treat your guy to these too!
- Do you have a friend who loves candles and room perfumes? Give them an elevated version with Mad et Len Pots. Use the dropper to release a scent that is both earthy and light over a gorgeous bed of amber crystals. The rustic black metal looks beautiful on a coffee table or desk, and the hints of mint, basil, and cypress will leave anyone feeling refreshed.
- Not only are these stackable rings beautiful and versatile, they are also designed and created by a brand called Betsy & Iya, which is female owned and was founded in Portland, just like StarCycle! Win- win.
- Did you know StarCycle is a technology- free class? Our founder says, “by disconnecting from technology, it allows your mind to be present.” Instead of scrolling at night, this alarm clock allows you to put the phone away, and clear your mind for a good night’s sleep. Plus, the illuminated lights disappear when not in use, so it is minimal and discreet! Just snap your fingers to see the time.
- There’s no better gift during chilly winter months than a stylish beanie- especially to put on after a sweaty workout sesh! Check out this StarCycle beanie in your local studio. (Pro tip- this is a PERFECT stocking stuffer.)
- BeautyCounter’s Overnight Resurfacing Peel is the perfect gift for those who care about their skin, but don’t have a ton of time. This gentle formula minimizes the look of pores, fine-lines and dullness while you sleep!
- Parachute’s Signature Bedding Set is made of 100% Egyptian cotton and feels A-MA-ZING. Not to mention that for every bedding set purchased, the company donates a life-saving malaria bed net. (So really, you’re giving two gifts for the price of one!)
- Give the gift of relaxation with the Naturopathica Sweet Birch Magnesium Bath Flakes. The bottle boasts that it is an essential daily soak for yogis and athletes, and we’d have to agree! One of our fave instructors says, “Even after a week full of teaching classes, my muscles actually feel relaxed and repaired after this soak.”
- These matte gray spin shoes by Shimano are sleek and sophisticated. Plus, they are durable and breathable to help you get. the. job. done. Buy them online or check in with your local StarCycle studio for a pair!
- Herbivore’s Rose Quartz Facial Roller. Dating back to ancient China, facial rolling helps relax, de-stress, and even aids in supporting the Lymphatic system to detoxify the body!
- Do you have a friend who is all about being active? Athia is a new skincare line formulated by active women, for active women. Treat your loved one to the Athia Bundle, which includes a cleanser, a moisturizer, and a night cream.
- We LOVE this Mini Merry Bag by India Hicks. Not only is it super cute (of course we’re crazy about the embroidered star) but it is also the ideal size to stow away inside your go-to purse. Stash some dry-shampoo and mascara for after class, and you’re ready for a night out. Added bonus- check out this matching eye mask for when your night is over!
- Sometimes the best gift to give is an amazing experience. A StarCycle gift card is the perfect gift for fitness lovers, music lovers, and people who just like to have a good time. Who wouldn’t love the gift of a dance party on a bike?
- Have you EVER seen a more chic way to drink a morning smoothie than in this Hammered Copper Tumbler? Here’s a secret, these are great for milkshakes too.
- We all know someone who would benefit from these… Lululemon’s stink-resistant socks! For that person you know who loves to grind at the gym and work hard, these socks have silverescent technology to knock out the stink before it can linger. There’s also micro-cushioning in the heel and toe for added comfort.
- Now THIS is a game-changer. Give the gift of VineBox, and you can send a personalized wine flight directly to their door. These flights come in test tube- like bottles, and are curated by season! Choose to give a 6 month subscription or a full year.
We hope this gift guide helped you check off your list this year (and who knows… maybe you found yourself a thing or two. Or three. Or four…) Happy Holidays, from all of us at StarCycle!