Retail Pop-Up Shop
Our studio may be closed but we still have the great retail you love! Come check out whats new; we are adding new product weekly. We have everything you need to look good while you are staying fit (and cozy) at home!
The StarCycle Cedar Mill Instructors
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we took our class online! An online recorded class is not the same as a dark, candle lit, in-studio class—but is the next best thing! Plus, we expanded our offerings to include mat classes! To access our StarCycle Online classes you can purchase our NEW StarCycle Online membership for $22/mo. Access is included for all current members, and clients who purchased the 10 for $100 class package.
What You Need
- Water bottle
- Athletic atire
- Depending on what class your taking you will need a mat or stationary bike at home
- Hand weights or get creative with cans of food or filled water bottles for arms
- A go-to attitude! We will cheer you on digitally!
- Spin Classes
- Dance Classes
- High Intensity Mat Classes
- Libarary of at home workouts always accessible
- StarKids Craft, activities and workouts
Join the Cedar Mill Newsletter
No spam, just love.
Sign up to recieve the latest news, announcements, promotions and anything fun from StarCycle Cedar Mill.
We proudly will be offering craft-based childcare with skilled caretakers. Parents can take that important time for themselves knowing their children are in good hands and having fun.
Childcare is $5 per visit or 10 for $45.
We are looking for kickass instructors to join our team. If you are interested and want to learn more, shoot us an email to start the conversation:
We strongly recommend booking your class in advance and showing up 15 minutes before class to get sorted, especially if this is your first class with us. And really thats the hardest part — showing up!
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Athletic clothing: spandex leggings or shorts are ideal
- Look Delta compatible bike shoes - we also have shoes available to rent in studio!
- Childcare available on-site while you ride
- Shoe rentals
- Purified water filling station, or bottles for purchase
- Towels to keep the sweat at bay
- Bathrooms, changing rooms and cubbies
- Retail to keep you stoked
Cedar Mill’s first indoor cycling studio is conveniently located at the Timberland Town Center off of Barnes Road near Market of Choice right behind Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya. We have an ample parking lot as well as free street parking in front of the studio.
Meet Dionne & Erin
StarCycle Cedar Mill Owners & StarCycle Founders
StarCycle founders Dionne and Erin opened the doors to the first StarCycle studio in Lake Oswego, OR in 2013. StarCycle was born out of their 30+ years of experience in the boutique fitness industry and was centered around growing a positive community that left people feeling empowered. After the incredible reception to StarCycle Lake Oswego, they opened their second studio location in the Cedar Mill neighborhood of Portland in 2015. At the heart of all they do for StarCycle, Dionne and Erin love teaching classes - and you’ll find them on the schedule most every day of the week!
You can cancel a reservation up to 12 hours before class. Late cancellations or no-shows incur a $25 charge to accounts with an unlimited monthly membership or the reduction of one class from a class package.