StarCycle Franchising, LLC. 2017. All Rights Reserved.
All customers of StarCycle and visitors to www.starcycleride.com are subject to the Terms and Conditions expressed below.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SITE.
Your access to and use of our Web site is subject to these terms and conditions and any other terms set forth through the site, and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms and conditions.
We will not be liable or responsible for any damages or injuries caused by use of the site (such as omissions or misstatements). As with any information on the World Wide Web, we do not guarantee any information, service, merchandise or hyper-links provided on or through the site.
Last Updated: 7/2/19
Collection of Personal Information: We may collect information about you in various ways when you use our websites.
Information You Provide Voluntarily: We collect certain information you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you provide name, address, email address and telephone number to purchase products or services; register for an account with us; send us an email; or request information. This information may include personal information.
Additional Information We Collect: We may collect some information automatically when you use our websites. For example, we may track information like your IP address, operating system, browser type, address of a referring website, and your activity on our websites.
We may automatically collect information using cookies or web beacons.
• “Cookies” are small data files stored on your hard drive at the request of a website. If you wish to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, please refer to your browser manufacturer to learn about these functions. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services on our websites.
• “Web beacons” are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on our websites or in emails relating to our websites to collect certain information and monitor user activity on our websites.
The information we collect using these processes can help us improve our websites and your experience. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with, or link it to, any of the personally identifying information mentioned in the section above entitled “Personal Information”. Otherwise, it is used only in the aggregate.
• for purposes of shipping products to you;
• as part of the process of registering you for an account with us;
• to include you on any of our mailing lists to which you subscribe (to provide you with information about our events, activities, offers, promotions, products, services and information we think will be of interest to you);
• to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of our websites;
• to respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests and complaints and provide customer service;
• to monitor and analyze site usage and trends, and to personalize and improve our websites and our users’ experiences on our websites, such as providing ads, content, or features that match their interests, and to increase our websites’ functionality and user friendliness; and
• for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Personal information provided online may be linked together or merged with other personal information so that we may better understand your needs and inform you about our products or services and those of our partners. In addition, if we receive information from third parties with whom we have business relationships, we may combine this information with the other personal information we maintain about you.
We are not responsible for the actions of third party service providers, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them. Nothing herein restricts the sharing of aggregate information of any kind, which may be shared with third parties without your consent.
Efforts to Protect Personal Information: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. You accept this inherent risk.
Opt-Out and Delete Options: You may opt-out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails. You may also opt out of marketing emails by updating your user preferences on the appropriate section of our websites (if available). Even after you opt out, you may continue to receive marketing and promotional emails from us for a period of time while we process your opt-out request.
No part of this website may be regarded as an offer to sell a franchise for a StarCycle Studio. Franchises may only be offered and sold through the disclosure to the buyer of StarCycle’s Franchise Disclosure Document and in accordance with applicable Federal and state franchise law.
Users acknowledge that we may publish your names and other information and in no way will be held responsible for any liability, claims, expenses, response, liability, or damages arising out of or in any way connected to such uses.
Information set forth in or accessible through the site may not be fully accurate or complete. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content contained on, distributed through, or accessed from the site. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any information or content contained on the site is at your sole risk.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. We assume no responsibility or liability arising from the postings, transmission, information or content on the site nor from any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such postings, transmissions, information, or content on the site.