THE STARCYCLE HAPPY VALLEY INSTRUCTORS
STARCYCLE AND COVID-19
StarCycle is committed to our instructors, clients, and employees’ health, safety, and resilience. We are working closely with our teams and the CDC recommendations to maintain a safe working environment for everyone, and implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures in all of our studios.
During these trying times, expressing our humanity and maintaining a sense of solidarity with our colleagues is more important than ever. As always, the StarCycle team is grateful for our communities.
Increased Cleaning Protocol
- Masks On Policy In Studio
- Top-Grade Disinfectant & Frequent Sanitization
- Smaller Class Size to Maintain 6ft Distancing
- All Equipment Disinfected Between Classes
- Disinfecting High-Touch Surfaces Between Classes
- Multiple Hand Sanitizing Stations Available
- Hands-Free Check In
- All Rental Shoes Disinfected Between Use
- No Childcare Until Further Notice
JOIN THE HAPPY VALLEY NEWSLETTER
We love our Happy Valley StarFam!
Sign up for the StarCycle Happy Valley newsletter to recieve studio updates, information on events, and announcements.
StarKids is open! We offer craft based childcare to watch your kids while you ride. We are diligent about cleaning and can’t wait to see your kiddos back in the studio. Limited spacing—please reserve a space in advance.
$7 for a single
$65 for 10 pack
We are looking for kickass instructors to join our team. If you are interested and want to learn more, shoot us an email to start the conversation:
We strongly recommend booking your class in advance and showing up 15 minutes early, especially if this is your first ride with us. And really that’s the hardest part – showing up
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle
- Athletic clothing: spandex leggings or shorts are ideal
- Look Delta compatible bike shoes – we also have shoes available to rent in studio!
- On-site childcare
- Shoe rentals
- Purified water filling station, or bottles for purchase
- Towels service
- Bathrooms, changing rooms
MEET HEATHER & KELLY
STARCYCLE HAPPY VALLEY OWNERS
StarCycle Happy Valley owners Heather & Kelly started as clients, turned instructors, then became owners. They fell in love with everything StarCycle: the vibe, the class, and most importantly the people. These ladies have a fierce love for health and wellness, their community and especially their families which led them to leave their corporate careers and bring StarCycle to a new community — hello Happy Valley!
You can cancel up to 8 hours before class. Late cancellations incure a $20 charge or no-shows incur a $40 charge to accounts with an unlimited membership or the reduction of one class from a class package.