The StarCycle Vancouver Instructors
STARCYCLE AND COVID-19
StarCycle is committed to our instructors, clients, and employees’ health, safety, and resilience. We are working closely with our teams and the CDC recommendations to maintain a safe working environment for everyone, and implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures in all of our studios.
During these trying times, expressing our humanity and maintaining a sense of solidarity with our colleagues is more important than ever. As always, the StarCycle team is grateful for our communities.
Increased cleaning protocol
- Masks On Policy In Studio
- Top-Grade Disinfectant & Frequent Sanitization
- Smaller Class Size to Maintain 6ft Distancing
- All Equipment Disinfected Between Classes
- Disinfecting High-Touch Surfaces Between Classes
- Multiple Hand Sanitizing Stations Available
- Hands-Free Check In
- All Rental Shoes Disinfected Between Use
- No Childcare Until Further Notice
Join the Vancouver Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to get up to date news, events, promotions and more!
StarKids is temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We will be reopening as soon as we can—we miss the kids and realize this is an inconvience to our beloved parents. Thank you for your patience.
We are looking for kickass instructors to join our team. If you are interested and want to learn more, shoot us an email to start the conversation:
We strongly recommend booking your class in advance and showing up 15 minutes before class to get sorted, especially if this is your first class with us. And really that’s the hardest part — showing up!
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Athletic clothing: spandex leggings or shorts are ideal
- Look Delta compatible bike shoes - we also have shoes available to rent in studio!
- Childcare available on-site while you ride
- Shoe rentals
- Purified water filling station, or bottles for purchase
- Towels to keep the sweat at bay
- Bathrooms, changing rooms and cubbies
- Retail to keep you stoked
Meet Erica & Eryn
StarCycle Vancouver Owners
StarCycle Vancouver owners Erica and Eryn started their instructor journey with barre. After trying StarCycle, they knew it was their soulmate workout and became instructors, and then owners. The music, the feel-good vibes, the ability to do something good for your body and build a fiercely supportive community; It’s what fuels the passion for them. These ladies are committed to health and wellness, their families, and bringing you a community that lifts one another up with every ride! RIDE WITH US, VANCOUVER!
You can cancel a reservation up to 12 hours before class. Late cancellations incur a $10 charge to accounts with an unlimited monthly membership or the reduction of one class from a class package. No shows will incur a $25 fee.